Cajun Sausage & Rice.
You can cook Cajun Sausage & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Sausage & Rice
- It’s 3 C. of Cooked Brown Rice.
- It’s 1/3 C. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 4 oz. of Kale, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 Can of Red Beans, drained & rinsed.
- You need 1 of Turkey Smoked Sausage, halved & sliced.
- You need 2 tsp. of Cajun Seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning).
Cajun Sausage & Rice instructions
- In a skillet, on medium heat, cook onion, both bell peppers and garlic..
- After about 8 minutes add kale, cook another 6 minutes..
- Add sausage and beans. Toss together well and cook for about 10 minutes until warmed through..
- Add rice and seasoning. Mix together well. Heat through another 10 minutes. Enjoy!.