Sausage, bean, kale stew. Combining Two Portuguese favorites—kale-and-sausage soup and a bean, sausage, and tomato stew—makes a simple, sensational one-pot meal. Combine broth, tomatoes, beans, onion, garlic and sausage in a slow cooker. All Reviews for White Bean, Kale and Sausage Stew.
Of course, it's hard to go wrong when you mix kale with Italian sausage and white beans. It makes it more of a stew and serve with bread to. Sausage White Bean & Kale Soup. You can have Sausage, bean, kale stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, bean, kale stew
- It’s 2 cup of white beans.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped kale.
- It’s 4 quarts of broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of hot or sweet sausage.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- It’s 2 of long thin carrots, sliced into 2in circles.
- You need 1 of lg potatos, small diced.
- You need 2 tbl of oil.
Sausage White Bean & Kale Soup Is Our Newest Healthy Obsession. by Delish US. Cranberry Bean, Sausage and Kale Stew in a Pressure Cooker. Speckled cranberry beans (also known as Borlotti beans) add flavor notes to this sausage and kale stew.
Sausage, bean, kale stew step by step
- On medium heat in large pot heat oil then brown sausage.
- Mix in garlic and shallots then potatos and carrots, cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix in kale.
- Add broth and bring to boil.
- Cover and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes..