Cajun Roasted Chicken 🐔.
You can cook Cajun Roasted Chicken 🐔 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Roasted Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 of whole chickens.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
Cajun Roasted Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your whole chickens……..
- Place chickens into a large baking pan…….
- In a bowl combine your olive oil, white wine, Cajun seasoning, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and minced garlic………
- Pour olive oil mixture all over both chickens, using your hand to gently massage mixture into chickens………
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper all around chickens……..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour, 15 minutes……..
- Baste chickens, let cool, slice, serve and enjoy 😉!!!.