Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup.
You can have Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup
- Prepare 2 lbs of russet potatoes (cut into 1” cubes).
- Prepare 1 lb of smoked sausage (cut into 1/4” slices).
- It’s 6 Oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 8 Oz of cream of celery soup.
- You need 2/3 envelope of onion soup mix.
- You need 2 cups of white cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of 1 medium jalapeño (sliced, optional).
Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup instructions
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the slow cooker with 2 cups water..
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, cream of celery soup, onion soup mix, cream, jalapeño (optional) and cajun seasoning. Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs..
- After 3 hrs, add sausage, stir and continue cooking for remainder..
- After checking to make sure potatoes are cooked through, give it a good stir. Add milk and cheddar and continue to stir until well combined. Cook an additional 30 minutes on low..
- Top with more shredded cheese if desired and serve..