Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza. BBQ Chicken Naan Pizzas make dinner easy. Naan is spread with sweet barbecue sauce and topped with chicken, red onion and cheddar jack before baking until golden brown. You (like me) have cooked all week and most likely don't want to make anything.
BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza has shredded chicken, barbeque sauce of your choice topped with cheese and jalapenos on naan bread. With Spring right around the corner, I am thinking about recipes that are simple with the busy season ahead. Even as it gets warmer outside, I still love my crockpot. You can have Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken).
- You need 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Several pieces of Red onion.
All the goodness of pizza minus the grease! Such a great plan for a busy weeknight! Remove the naan from the packaging and brush with olive oil. Spread the barbecue sauce onto the naan, leaving approximately a ½-inch edge around the dough without sauce.
Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Chop left over rotisserie chicken to small pieces..
- Take out frozen naan and put them on a baking sheet..
- Evenly brush the BBQ sauce on the naan..
- Put chicken pieces on top of the naan..
- Put shredded cheese and then red onions on top..
- Cook the pizza at 400°F in oven for 10 minutes..
- (Optional) Broil the pizza at 525°F for 1 minute..
- Hot BBQ chicken pizza ready to serve..
Sweet BBQ sauce, chopped chicken, red onions, a dash of cilantro, and tons of cheese. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. Garlic naan is topped with a healthy alfredo sauce, diced chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes and basil!