Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake.
You can cook Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake
- You need 1 container (12 ounce) of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages (9 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 containers (10 ounce) of cherry tomatoes, rinsed.
- It’s 3-4 cups of shredded chicken.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of olive oil.
- You need 15-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
Feta, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes 🍅 and Shredded Chicken Pasta Bake instructions
- Place your baby spinach in a large baking pan……..
- Next plop your clean cherry tomatoes on top of baby spinach………..
- Next add your shredded chicken over cherry tomatoes and baby spinach……..
- In a large bowl combine your black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano leaves, olive oil and minced garlic………
- Pour your olive oil mixture all over cherry tomatoes, baby spinach and shredded chicken mixture………Mix all lightly………
- Next add your crumbled feta cheese on top of mixture, reserving about 1/2 cup of feta cheese…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and feta cheese has slightly melted………
- Meanwhile in a large pot boil some water for your pasta, don’t forget to lightly salt your water 💧!!!!!.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain thoroughly, then return to pot……..
- Add your cooked pasta to baking pan……..
- Stir gently, making sure you evenly coat your pasta with the feta mixture……….
- Top pasta with your reserved cup of feta cheese……..
- Place baking pan back into oven and cook until pasta is slightly browned on top, about 15-20 minutes……..Stir gently, serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.