Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta.
You can have Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta
- It’s 1 lb. of Farfalle Pasta.
- You need 1 lb. of Mushrooms Sliced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Shallots Diced Small.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Dry White Wine.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Reserve a little for Garnish).
- It’s 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 Cups of Spinach Leaves.
- You need 6 oz. of Goat Cheese Crumbles (Reserve some for Garnish).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt (Plus More for Pasta Water).
Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta step by step
- Heat a Large Pot of Salted Water to a boil. Cook Pasta to Al Dente. Drain & Set Aside..
- While Pasta is Cooking, Heat a Large Skillet or Dutch Oven over Medium High Heat. Add Olive Oil & Butter. Add the Mushrooms, & sprinkle with a little Salt. Cook Mushrooms until well Browned and reduced in size. @ 10 Minutes. Remove & set aside. Add Shallots. Cook until soft, translucent, & lightly caramelized. Add Garlic, and cook for another 2 Minutes. Add White Wine. Stir for another few Minutes, until the alcohol has bubbled and cooked off. Add the Whipping Cream, Broth, & Salt..
- Allow sauce to cook & thicken a bit, then stir in the Parmesan. Add in the Pasta & Cooked Mushrooms, & toss in sauce. Add in Spinach & Goat Cheese, toss. Serve immediately, & top with Extra Parmesan & Goat Cheese..