Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails.
You can cook Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails
- It’s of Stew.
- Prepare 2-1/3 pound of pigtails.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of stew goat meat.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 pound of tips of bamboo shoots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chardonnay.
- Prepare of Spices and salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry mustard powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
Stewed Goat Meat with Pigtails instructions
- Trim the goat meat and set aside in a bowl. Rinse and look the pigtails over. If any hair remove that part now..
- Gather the spices and mix them together..
- Season the meats and mix. Then allow to to rest with spices on them for 30 minutes..
- Dice the onion and cut the bamboo on a bias. This will allow it to hold together while you pressure cook it..
- Add the meat, bamboo, and onion together, mix well. Add to instapot with the water and Chardonnay. Give it a stir and pressure cook for 35 minutes..
- When the pressure cook time is up add 5 hours of cook time at slow cooking. When cook time is done try and remove all the bones. Add 1 cup of flour to the deboned meat. Add to a pot and cook add in some of the liquids a little at a time, to thicken it..
- Add in the peas, and give a good stir. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.