You can cook Tantanmen Ramen using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tantanmen Ramen
- Prepare of Tare.
- You need 9 tbsp of Tsuyu (Japanese soup base sauce).
- It’s 6 tbsp of Tahini.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili oil.
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 500 g of minced pork.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of chili oil, approximately.
- Prepare 9 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s Half of an inch ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of rice wine or any dry white wine.
- It’s of Soup base.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 6 cups of unsweetened soy, oats or cashew milk.
- It’s 2 of chicken bouillon.
- It’s of Noodles and toppings.
- It’s 3 portion of dried or fresh ramen noodles, cooked per instruction.
- You need of Bakchoy, blanched.
- You need 3 of ramen eggs.
- Prepare Handful of bean sprouts, blanched.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- You need of Chili oil, as desired.
Tantanmen Ramen step by step
- To make the tare, mix all ingredients until well combined. Set aside..
- To cook the meat, heat the chili oil, and sauté the garlic and ginger for about 1 minute. Add the hoisin and oyster sauce and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add the meat and stir fry on high heat. Add a splash of wine and continue to saute the meat until there is no more moisture and the meat is cooked through. Set aside..
- To make the soup base, combine water, milk and chicken bouillon in a pot. Turn on heat and bring to a light simmer. Keep warm..
- To assemble, put about 2 tbsp of tare in the bottom of the bowl then then add the soup base. Add the ramen noodles and the toppings. Garnish with green spring onion onion and additional chili oil as desired..