Beef Pesto Farfalle.
You can cook Beef Pesto Farfalle using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Pesto Farfalle
- You need 170 g of Bow tie paste.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 tbsp of traditional basil pesto sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of (Optional) Grated Parmesan.
Beef Pesto Farfalle step by step
- Cook pasta on a medium size pot. When the pasta is fully cooked but not soft yet, take out the pasta from water and save 1/4 cup pasta water aside for later..
- While cooking pasta, cook the ground beef on a separate pan. Drain the grease when the beef is cooked through. (Cooking Tip: add a little white wine to the beef to add extra flavor).
- On a separate pan, heat up the oil and add minced garlic. Cook through the garlic..
- Add canned diced tomato, cooked ground beef to the pan and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes on medium/high heat..
- Add pesto sauce, basil leaves, cooked pasta and pasta water to the pan. Continue cooking for 2 minutes..
- Add milk to the pan and cook for 1 more minute..
- Hot delicious pasta ready to serve..
- (Optional) add grated Parmesan at serving..