Beef and Pork Taco Filling. These Ground Beef Tacos are made with a deliciously seasoned ground beef filling, served in corn tortillas and finished with all the best toppings. They're likely to become a go-to weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy and you'll love how easy they are to prepare! This is a quick and simple recipe for delicious tacos made with ground beef and pork sausage, which gives the traditional recipe a nice twist.
An Italian-inspired dish, which involves filling taco shells with a beef and sausagemeat sauce and topping them with mozzarella cheese. A great alternative to the classic tacos. Old school beef tacos made with homemade taco seasoning! You can cook Beef and Pork Taco Filling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Pork Taco Filling
- You need 250 g of ground beef.
- It’s 250 g of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
A taco recipe favourite we will love Pork Carnitas Tacos – the iconic Mexican pulled pork tacos. Shredded Beef Tacos – tender slow Recipe video above. Beef tacos – the old school way! A juicy beef filling stuffed in crispy taco shells.
Beef and Pork Taco Filling step by step
- Combine pork and beef in a small bowl. Season with salt, pepper, chili powder, oregano, and cumin. Mix well and let stand for 15 minutes to let spices meld..
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan on medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add meat mixture and sauté until no longer pink, about 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add water, paprika, and lime juice. Mix well..
- Dissolve flour in 3 tbsp water. Add to the pan, increase heat to medium and bring to a boil. Return heat to medium low and let simmer until sauce thickens, about 5-10 minutes..
- Serve in warm tortilla with desired taco fillings (e.g. cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce, jalapeños, etc.). Or mix with cheese sauce as topping for nachos..
Thanks to ground pork, these easy pork tacos come together fast. You can even make the filling in advance. See recipes for Beef and Pork Taco Filling too. Chicken, beef, and pork options are tempting, but expand to mushrooms, tofu, seeds, veggies, fish, and even fruit and you may turn every meal over to tacos. Ground beef is a Tex-Mex filling often served with cheese on top.