Lentil Soup In Instant Pot!.
You can have Lentil Soup In Instant Pot! using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup In Instant Pot!
- It’s Half of bag of lentils (I used brown. Only kind I had.).
- You need of About 3 cups water.
- It’s of About 4 cups chicken broth.
- You need of I large can of Whole San Marzano tomatoes-garlic&red pepper kind.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery, chopped.
- It’s of About teaspoon crushed or chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion, your choice, chopped or diced.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need of About teaspoon dried parsley or use fresh.
- It’s of About 3 dashes of Paprika.
- You need 3 Dashes of onion powder.
- You need 3 dashes of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Pink salt or add to taste later as you like.
- You need 1 of light dash of Cardamom for luck.
Lentil Soup In Instant Pot! step by step
- Do not drain tomatoes. Crush with hands. Or use diced if you like. I prefer the San Marzano with garlic & red pepper. I didnt soak the lentils but you can if you like. Wash and look through them. Take out any odd bits or shriveled lentils if you find them. Wash and rinse about 3 or 4 times. Add lentils to Instant Pot. Add ALL other ingredients. Give it a stir. Put on lid. Lock the lid. Make sure valve is centered. Set for MANUAL- 10 MINUTES Press start..
- Use natural steam release or manual release after timer beeps. BE SAFE HERE. Let soup rest at least 5 minutes. SAFETY FIRST- after steam releases completely, use oven mitt and carefully open lid. Stir and carefully remove bay leaves if you like. Ladel soup into bowl. Enjoy with whatever you like- crackers, bread, flat breads, a salad etc. The aroma is amazing. Flavor is great. Hope you enjoy this soup. Its too easy..