Crockpot Beef Stew. This classic beef stew is cooked in the crock pot. A packet of beefy onion soup mix flavors the stew, along with This easy beef stew gets fabulous flavor from the beefy onion soup mix and tomatoes. Crockpot Beef Stew is a hearty and savory slow cooker beef stew, perfect for those cold winter nights!
This delicious Beef Stew Crockpot recipe is a family favorite and picky eater approved! Made with simple ingredients, this slow cooker beef stew is the perfect comfort food to have ready and waiting. Slow Cooker Beef Stew Video Tutorial. You can cook Crockpot Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Stew
- You need 1 of 1b stew meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of root beer.
- It’s 2 tbs of white vinegar.
- You need of Baby carrots (small bag).
- You need 1 lb of Small golden potatoes.
- It’s 1 of big yellow onion chunked.
- You need 2-3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 box of beef broth.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable juice.
- You need 1/2 of small can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Herb de provance.
- Prepare of Celery salt.
- You need of Salt & pepper (to season meat).
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
There are a lot of recipes out there for how to […] Crockpot Beef Stew – Nothing warms you up after a cold day outside like a big bowl of beef stew! Easy Crockpot Beef Stew Recipe. by PaleoHacks Team. With fresh stew meat and lots of chopped veggies, this filling stew will warm you from the inside out. Beef Stew Recipe for Your Crock Pot.
Crockpot Beef Stew instructions
- I let stew meat sit in the root beer and vinegar mix within a baggie for 30 min on counter to help tenderize the meat as I prepped the vegetables..
- I rinsed and quartered the potatoes..
- Put carrots and chunked onion in. I do not like celery therefore, the celery salt. This is when I added the steak seasoning, balsamic vinegar, Old Bay, & herb de provance.
- I put flour, salt & pepper in another baggy and took meat out of root beer mixture and into flour baggy. Coated and prepped pan with a tbsp of oil to brown meat. When browned, I added meat on top of the vegetables. Deglazed the pan with water and added that to the crockpot..
- I added the box of beef broth, the vegetable juice, and tomato paste. Then stirred..
- I didn't get started until late morning so I set it on high for 5 hours. You can put it on low for 7hrs. *The seasoning wasn't really measured….I just put what looked right. This was definitely a winner!.
If you are interested in making it more traditionally and not in a crockpot, check out my more classic Beef Stew recipe. If you haven't heard of adding coffee to beef dishes, you are missing out. It's a great addition and doesn't make your end result taste like coffee. Keep in mind, since this is cooked in. This Crockpot beef stew recipe is simple, hearty, and totally delicious.