Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make an Enchilada Casserole, GREAT Cinco de Mayo recipe. For this recipe and many more please go to. Easy Enchilada Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Layered with Mexican flavors and corn tortillas it's like an enchilada met a. Making your enchilada sauce from scratch is easy and so worth it. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil. You can have Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole
- Prepare of For the filling :.
- It’s 1 lb of ground venison.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- You need 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For the beans:.
- Prepare 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- Prepare of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
Let typical Italian lasagna take a siesta, while this enchilada casserole turns a weekday dinner into a fiesta! Using convenient no-boil noodles adds to the ease of preparation. This Mexican Tortilla Casserole is a healthy and delicious Vegan Enchilada Lasagna loaded with lots of Veggies and gluten-free Tortillas. It is easy to make and ready in only a few minutes, and also, it is perfect to make in advance for meal prep!
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.
Enchilada Lasagna Rolls have the great flavors of a classic chicken enchilada recipe, but ditch the tortillas and wrap the filling in some lasagna noodles! Cover with more sauce, sprinkle with. This EASY lasagna casserole recipe is cheesy and oh so yummy! Quick and easy lasagna casserole is the best dinner for busy nights. How to make Quick and Easy Lasagna Casserole: Brown ground beef and onion until no longer pink.