Crock pot Beef stew.
You can have Crock pot Beef stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Beef stew
- Prepare 2 l of ounce packages dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 2 pounds of lean beef stew meat.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes diced.
- It’s 2-3 cup of cups baby carrots.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 (10 ounces) of each Xmas cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare Bag of frozen peas.
Crock pot Beef stew instructions
- In a large plastic bag, combine dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. You might have to do the step in batches for all the meat to fit. Once meat is coated spread out evenly into a greased 7 quart crock pot..
- Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots,onions, and frozen peas..
- Mix the cream of celery soup and ketchup in a small bowl l. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables..
- Cover crock pot with lid. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything!.
- Enjoy 😊.