Savory Sweet Ground Beef Patties.
You can have Savory Sweet Ground Beef Patties using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Sweet Ground Beef Patties
- It’s of Meat patties.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 TBSP of butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 500 g of ground meat (half pork and half beef).
- It’s of ☆1 egg.
- Prepare of ☆1/3 cup bread crumbs.
- You need of ☆2 TBSP mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of bulldog chuno sauce.
- It’s 4 TBSP of ketchup.
- It’s 2 TBSP of sake.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of water.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of butter.
Savory Sweet Ground Beef Patties step by step
- Mince onion and carrot. In a large pan, medium heat add butter. Sauté onion and carrot and flavor with dash of salt and pepper. Sauté for 6 minutes Let it cool..
- After onion and carrot cool down, in a large bowl, mix meat and all the ingredients of ☆. Mix very well with hands..
- Shape the meat into oval shapes and throw them back and forth from one hand to the other (like playing catch ball🥎) to release the air from the meat. This is an important step (and fun😆)..
- In a large pan, medium heat cook meat until it’s golden brown, 4 minutes. Turn over and cook another 4 – 6 minutes with low-medium heat with the lid on. Wipe excess oil with paper towel..
- In the same pan, higher the heat to medium-low and add all the ingredients for the sauce. Cook it for another 3 minutes to reduce the sauce a bit and enjoy 😉.