Beef Stock Batch 2.
You can cook Beef Stock Batch 2 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stock Batch 2
- You need 3 pound of beef bones.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 of ribs celery.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 quart of beef broth.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Beef Stock Batch 2 step by step
- Preheat oven 425°Fahrenheit. Cut the onion, carrots, and celery into quarters. Place in a hot Dutch oven with the bones..
- Drizzle the beef bones, and vegetables with oil. Coat everything. Add the spices..
- Place in the oven uncovered for 45 minutes. When the bones are almost done heat the beef broth and water..
- Put the Dutch oven on the stove top. Add the beef broth and bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and simmer for 45 minutes..
- Strain through a sieve. You have just made a beef stock..
- I hope you enjoy!!!.