Corn beef and brussels sprouts.
You can cook Corn beef and brussels sprouts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn beef and brussels sprouts
- Prepare 1 of slab of corn beef With corn beef juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of whole Coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Peppercorns.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Anise Seats.
- It’s of Full pot of water.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/4-1 teaspoon of Chili pepper flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Mustard.
Corn beef and brussels sprouts instructions
- Boil corn beef with seasoning for 50 minutes remove and cut into small pieces. Cut brussels sprouts carrots and potatoes any size you prefer, One at a time in the microwave with water for 10 minutes then cool down in an ice bath. Strain broth removing fat from corn beef. I add more seasoning Then bring back to boil add vegetables and boil for five minutes reduce to simmer add corn beef back into it. Served with Mustard.