Red lentil soup.
You can cook Red lentil soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red lentil soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of The juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of broth or water.
Red lentil soup instructions
- In a sauce pan put the oil and the clove of garlic in medium heat..
- Meanwhile, rinse the lentils well until the water comes out clean..
- Add the lentils at the saucepan and also the lemon juice until it evaporates completely. Then add the tomato sauce and mix..
- Next, add the 2 cups of water and bring to boil. Once it starts boiling, let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (it should look like in the second pic)..
- Blend the soup with a hand blender or with any other blender you have until it has a creamy consistency..