Spanish rice with ground beef.
You can cook Spanish rice with ground beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish rice with ground beef
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (deer or turkey).
- You need 1 of med onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes w/liquid (I prefer the fire roasted).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of rice and 2 cups water.
- You need of Chopped Green onions for garnish.
Spanish rice with ground beef step by step
- In a 6 qt pot, brown beef with the onions..
- Add all seasonings and mix well, add tomatoes, rice and water..
- Bring to a boil for 3 minutes and turn down to simmer for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed..
- Serve with chopped green onions, or put in your burrito or use your favorite hot sauce and enjoy..