Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork.
You can cook Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Prepare 1 TBS of swerve brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 3 lb of boneless pork roast and one small ham hock.
- It’s 1 cup of keto approved bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 TBS of grapeseed oil.
Keto Instant Pot Pulled Pork step by step
- Set instant pot to Saute and pour grapeseed oil in pot.
- Once hot, sear pork chunks that have been cut into cubes.
- Remove the pork from the pot.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and pour into pot.
- Add pork to pot and toss lightly to cover it.
- Pressure cook on high for 40 min then quick release for 10 minutes.
- Remove meat from pot and shred. Stick in oven at 350 degrees to brown to desired texture.