Leftover Makeovers: Tomato Curry Fried Rice.
You can cook Leftover Makeovers: Tomato Curry Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Makeovers: Tomato Curry Fried Rice
- Prepare of Leftover curry meat, sliced.
- Prepare of Leftover rice from the fridge.
- Prepare of Other leftover meat from the fridge (optional).
- It’s of Celery, cilantro or parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of large tomatoes, sliced thinly, include juices.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s of few drops Soy sauce seasoning (Knorr or Maggi or Chinese).
- Prepare of S&P to taste.
Leftover Makeovers: Tomato Curry Fried Rice instructions
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil.
- Add the curry meat. Add a bit of the curry sauce if there are still some. Then add the tomatoes. Let the juices come out..
- Add a couple tablespoons of water to help the tomato cook..
- Add the rice. Mix in well. Turn heat up a bit. Add Knorr seasoning or similar. Season with salt and pepper..
- Keep cooking and mixing until the tomato liquid dries out and the rice grains no longer stick together..
- Turn off heat. Mix in the parsley/celery and serve..