Chicken and Corn Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Corn Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Corn Soup
- You need 200 gr of chicken thigh fillet, cubed.
- You need 2 of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil (I used fermented garlic chicken, but you can use regular oil).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water (I used the corn can as measurement).
- You need 2 tbsp of katakuriko + 125 ml water (you can use cornstarch as well).
- Prepare 2 tsp of bouillon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Chicken and Corn Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir-fry chicken until it's cooked. Add garlic and stir continuously..
- Add corn (and the water from the can), then add 1 1/2 water using the can as measurement. Add black pepper and bouillon powder..
- Break the eggs and whisk. When the soup is boiling, pour the eggs bit by bit..
- Mix katakuriko (potato starch) with water. Pour into the soup and continue stirring until the soup thickens..