Mongolian Beef Meatballs.
You can have Mongolian Beef Meatballs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef Meatballs
- You need 1.5 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parsley, chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of For the Mongolian Glaze.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ginger, minced.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Water.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- It’s of For garnish.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Green Onion.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine the beef, egg, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper. Mix well and form small meatballs with your hands..
- Arrange the meatball on the parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the Mongolian Glaze. In a saucepan combine the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, brown sugar, and chili flakes..
- Stir the mixture and bring to boil. Once you see a lot of bubble on the surface of the mixture turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5-10 minutes. The sauce with thicken and reduce its volume..