Braised Goat Meat. It hasn't been so squeezed into. This is my version of braised goat in Tomato sauce. It is very easy to make, even drunk, high or both.
Photo about Braised goat meat with sauce and roasted potatoes in the pan. Goat meat is the meat of the domestic goat (Capra aegagrus hircus). But goat takes a bit longer to cook than other meat like lamb and does not allow cooking errors in the This yields a nice basic recipe for braised goat. You can have Braised Goat Meat using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised Goat Meat
- It’s 500 g of goat milk.
- It’s 8 of Water chestnut.
- It’s sheets of Beancurd.
- Prepare 10 of Ginger slices.
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- It’s of Peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 stalks of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Light soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 bowl of Cooking wine.
- It’s 1 glass of water.
But goat takes a bit longer to cook than other. A larger cut of goat meat, such as a leg or roast, benefits from a slow braising in the oven. Raising meat goats can be a profitable small farm venture. Currently, in the United States, there is a When raising goats for meat production only, you'll want to consider mixed breed does and a full.
Braised Goat Meat instructions
- Wash goat meat then dry.Boil water then pour meat.Remove the scums then wash again..
- Heat a wok and add oil then saute ginger peppercorns until aromatic then add the.meat.Keep mixing until the meat turn golden brown.After that pour soy sauce light soy sauce bay leaf spring onion and water chestnutMix well cover and let it boil.Boil for 30 mins then.pour wine beancurd sheets keep simmering.Until meat is tender..
Carefully remove meat from pan and remove twine. Discard chilies and parsley, degrease sauce in pan, and adjust salt as needed. Pablo slowly braises the baby goat shoulder with tomato, onion, carrot, garlic, thyme and bay leaves, adding to the rich flavour of the dish, but the key is braising the meat on the bone. Farmed goatmeat is easy to cook and is tender, juicy and mild in flavor. Depending on the cut, similar to quality lamb and beef, it can be prepared by grilling, rotisserie.