Simple Leftover Turkey Soup.
You can cook Simple Leftover Turkey Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Leftover Turkey Soup
- Prepare leftover of Turkey.
- It’s of Chicken Stock (I know what you're thinking).
- It’s of Celery.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need Leaves of Basil.
- You need of Bay Leaves. (Whole).
- It’s of Bullion Cubes extra flavor.
Simple Leftover Turkey Soup instructions
- What you need: Leftover Turkey, Vegetables, Seasonings, Chicken Stock, Water,.
- Rinse and Chop vegetables.
- Add Chopped vegetables to crock pot 1 cup Chicken Stock or 3-4 Bullion Cubes, 1 cup water, You can add more as you go. Season with Creole, Basil, Salt, Pepper, add to desired taste add little at a time. You can always add more you can't take away 😉..
- Chop Turkey into smaller pieces add to crock pot..
- Top with few whole Bay leaves. These will be taken out before eating..
- Cover and let cook for about an hour or 2. Stir and taste. Add more seasons to desired taste. The longer you cook better the flavor..