Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo.
You can have Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo
- It’s of Sautéed Vegetables.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of small sized chopped Mushrooms.
- You need pieces of Medium sized onion chopped into little.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Vegetable broth cube (or chicken/meat broth as you like).
- It’s 1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste.
- You need Pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 400 grams of fettucine pasta or pasta of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Broccoli and Mushroom Fettucine Alfredo instructions
- Boil the pasta in water, oil, and salt (specified in pasta section) until aldente. Save a cup of the pasta water..
- In the same pan, melt butter and sauté the onion, garlic, and mushroom. When the mushrooms starts to turn gold, add the broccoli, and sautee all together for about 20 seconds..
- Add the flour to the vegetables and stir until the flour is all done, then add the milk while constantly stirring.
- Adjust the consistency of the sauce according to your liking. If it's thick add pasta water, if it is too liquidy add water stirred with the amount of flour you need accordinf to the sauce consistency you need..
- Add the seasonings to taste, including the broth cube.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, stir and wait until it all heats up and simmer together..