Savory instant pot chili.
You can have Savory instant pot chili using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory instant pot chili
- Prepare of Chili seasoning.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of broth powder (or 1 crushed bullion cube).
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (more for spicier!).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Chili.
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef (or turkey).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried or minced onion.
- Prepare 28 oz of can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cans (15 oz) of each) kidney beans (one blended).
- It’s 15 oz of can of black beans.
Savory instant pot chili instructions
- Set instant pot to sautee and brown your meat and onions. Drain liquid..
- While meat is browning, mix together seasonings in a bowl..
- Pour blended beans and other liquid ingredients onto meat in pot. No need to drain or rinse beans.
- Dump seasoning mix into pot and stir in with meat mixture..
- Put lid on with valve set to sealing position. Using the manual setting, cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Serve with sour cream, cheese, crackers, etc..
- If using a slow cooker, cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours..