Thai Peanut Chicken Curry.
You can cook Thai Peanut Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced yellow onion.
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- You need Handful of cilantro (separate stalk and leaves).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of tablespoo veg oil.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Thai Peanut Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste..
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk..
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice..