Spaghetti squash frittata.
You can cook Spaghetti squash frittata using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash frittata
- You need 1/2 of cooked spaghetti squash.
- You need 1 of egg for crispier OR 2 egg for fluffier.
- You need of Diced veggies and/or meat to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan/ romano or cheese of choice.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
Spaghetti squash frittata step by step
- Mix squash with minced garlic, diced veggies, and shredded cheese.
- Scramble egg(s) and mix into veggie/cheese mixture – add salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Heat oil in pan to medium/medium-high heat, cook until browned, and flip.