Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲.
You can cook Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲
- It’s 2 cartons (32 ounce) of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 pack (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of red kidney beans, undrained.
- It’s 2 of squash, yellow, peeled and cut into chunks.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, green, peeled and cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 bag (14 ounce) of coleslaw.
- Prepare 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté your chopped onions and green pepper until tender, add minced garlic and sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add in your ground turkey, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder and oregano, sauté until ground turkey is browned……..
- Next add in your chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, squash, zucchini, coleslaw and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat to low/medium and cook soup for about 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!.