Shanghai tomato beef soup罗宋汤.
You can have Shanghai tomato beef soup罗宋汤 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shanghai tomato beef soup罗宋汤
- It’s 4 oz of cooked beef.
- It’s 1 of sausage of any kind.
- Prepare 1/4 package of extra firm tofu, optional.
- Prepare 4-5 of large cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- It’s 3 of vine ripen tomatoes.
- You need 1 of celery stick.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 16 oz of homemade beef stock.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of butter.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice syrup.
- It’s 1-2 Tsp of beef stock powder.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Shanghai tomato beef soup罗宋汤 instructions
- Dice all veggies and meat..
- Sauté onion, carrot until caramelized. Add diced tomatoes and cook until red juice comes out..
- Add the rest of ingredients except cooked beef. Saute until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in a jar of beef stock and add 8-10 oz water until the liquid covers all ingredients..
- Add tomato paste and high pressure (low) for 1 minute with quick release..
- Switch to saute function and stir in beef, adjust seasoning to your desired sweet and sour taste. Cut in a Tsp of butter and dried herb. Serve with bread or rice..