Mediterranean Couscous with Seafood Mix.
You can have Mediterranean Couscous with Seafood Mix using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Couscous with Seafood Mix
- You need 2 cups of cherry tomatoes or 1 big tomato cut up small.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of kalamata olives (sliced and pitted).
- You need 1/4 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag seafood mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of pearl couscous.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh or dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon zest (for garnish).
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Mediterranean Couscous with Seafood Mix step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta and capers. Season with the pepper..
- Sprinkle the salt over the seafood mix. Heat a large deep skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add the oil, then the seafood mix and cook 2 ½ minutes, stirring in the garlic for the last minute. Transfer to the bowl of the tomato mixture..
- Add olive oil and couscous to skillet and brown the couscous. Now add the broth and fish sauce to the skillet, increase the heat to high, and bring to a boil. stir, cover and reduce the heat to medium. Cook until all the liquid is absorbed, 10-12 minutes. Fluff with a fork and add to the bowl of the seafood mix and tomato mixture. Add the lemon juice and toss well..
- Divide among 2-4 bowls, garnish with parsley and lemon zest and serve..
- > Store any leftovers in an airtight container. They will last about 3-4 days in the fridge. You can heat it up or serve it cold. I ate my leftovers cold and I added a touch of olive oil to it since the couscous tends to dry up the next day..