Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables.
You can cook Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ho fun noodles see my recipe.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of unbleached flour all purpose.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth divided.
Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables step by step
- Brown the beef and add in the soya sauce, and break up the beef, a bit. Add the vegetables and spices allow to simmer covered till carrots are tender. Add the flour and stir in and cook 4 minutes..
- Add in the beef broth except 1 cup. Add the vinegar. Cook till thickened add the noodles, sesame seed oil, and rest of beef broth..
- Gently stir and allow to incorporate well. Allow to rest 7 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.