Beef soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. So many beef soups are watery and dull.
There's nothing better than a hot bowl of Beef Soup to warm the soul. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys take a classic cut of Beef Roast and turn it into a rich and. Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. You can cook Beef soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef soup
- It’s 2 lbs of Beef stew meat.
- You need 1/2 of pound(8oz) Mini carrots.
- It’s 3 of Diced potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Diced roma tomatoes.
- It’s 3-4 of Chopped long celery sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Diced onions.
- It’s 1 can of Mushrooms.
- It’s 32 oz of great value beef broth.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth. A hearty one pot meal that's perfect for a cold night! See more ideas about soup recipes, recipes, beef soup. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes.
Beef soup step by step
- Combine mini carrots, onions, celery, potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, beef stew meat to a large pot or pressure cooker. (You can honestly use any kind of beef meat you have on hand, idk what strip of beef meat i pulled out, i freeze it after i buy it. I just pulled out 4bags, i usually put in one or two pieces in each bag.).
- Add in your seasonings..
- Pour over the beef broth, add water so that the broth is covering everything in the pot..
- And cook on Medium heat, turn slightly down to prevent over boiling, but still boiling..
- Cook until stew meat is done, and vegetables are how you like them..
- Serve and enjoy! (I make toast to go with it.).
Beef noodle soup is a noodle soup made of stewed or red braised beef, beef broth, vegetables and Chinese noodles. It exists in various forms throughout East and Southeast Asia. Beef-based soups are wonderfully hearty and especially delicious in the cold winter months. They're also a great place to use tough, fatty cuts of meat, since they'll be slow cooked in broth and become. Beef and barley soup, like most beef soups, is essentially just a much wetter beef stew.