Simple Chicken Pot Pies.
You can have Simple Chicken Pot Pies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Pot Pies
- It’s 3 of pie crust for 9 inch pie.
- Prepare 4 pounds of chicken thighs bone in skin on.
- It’s 1 pound of mixed vegetables*.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced potatoes.
- You need 31-1/2 ounces of concentrated chicken soup.
- Prepare 10 ounces of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of To taste kosher salt.
- Prepare of To taste ground white pepper.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Simple Chicken Pot Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic. Heat a large skillet with the olive oil in it. Add seasoned chicken thighs in the hot oil and sear it for 4 minutes per side..
- When the chicken has been seared both side add 1 cup broth and allow to reduce till 2/3 has been reduced. Remove chicken and add the diced potatoes. Sauté till good and browned..
- When potatoes are browned add in the mixed vegetables. * My vegetables consisted of sweet peas, green beans, carrots, Lima beans, and corn. Stir in two can of condensed soup. Stir well. Add 1 can water 1 cup broth. Simmer while you remove the chicken from the bones and chop the chicken..
- Add the chicken to the vegetables with last can of soup. Simmer 10 minutes. Carefully put 2 pie crust into an oven safe dish. Add the filling to the pie shells..
- Split the third pie crust in half and cover the pie. Seal them up. Cut 4 slits into the top crust. Bake in oven 40-45 minutes. Allow to rest 20-30 minutes..
- After they have rested serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.