Indonesian style red fried rice (hot). Fried rice was originally created to avoid wasting leftover cooked rice. This Indonesian style with fried egg, shrimps and chicken ticks all the boxes with a marriage of flavours that will leave you wanting more. 'Nasi Goreng' – fried rice Indonesian Style. This Indonesian fried rice with chicken is one fried rice recipe that really packs a punch of flavour.
The main components are only red onion garlic oil and salt Whilst you can modify with chilly, soy sauce/ sweet. My Nasi Goreng (or Indonesian Fried Rice) is a spicy rice dish that's way more flavourful than regular fried rice. For the paste , we need shrimp paste, garlic, red chilli, fish sauce, brown sugar, tamarind, tomato puree and soy sauce. You can have Indonesian style red fried rice (hot) using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian style red fried rice (hot)
- You need 5 cups of steam rice (I use jasmine).
- You need 8 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of fish oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 5 pcs of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken dice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shimps mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mushroom stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of red thai chili.
- It’s of Green onion.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Fried egg, fried shallot and cucumber or salad.
We also need cooked long-grain rice, shallots, spring onions (scallions). Kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce) and terasi (Indonesian shrimp paste) set nasi goreng apart from other versions of fried rice. Sambal oelek is an Indonesian chili paste, traditionally made with nothing more than hot red chilies and salt. Make this spicy rice dish with chicken breasts and prawns by the Hairy Bikers for a satisfying supper for two.
Indonesian style red fried rice (hot) instructions
- Add vegetable oil to a pan. Place garlic there, saute till smell good. Add chili, shrimps and chicken till perfectly cooked. Add steam rice and all sauces..
- Taste it before served hot..
Vegetables and rice are wok-fried with sesame oil, chiles, and other seasonings in this flavorful side dish. For me I'll add the chilli pepper with thai pepper. Reviews for: Photos of Indonesian Fried Rice. Reviews: Most Helpful. leftover steam rice•Indonesian instant fried noodle (I used "Mie Goreng Sedap)•Vegetable oil•salt•black pepper•Chopped green onions•Chicken Indonesian style red fried rice (hot). steam rice (I use jasmine)•ketchup•sesame oil•fish oil•oyster sauce•garlic minced•chicken dice•shimps mince. This fried rice dish is loosely based on an Indonesian (Javanese) rice dish called nasi goreng.