Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat.
You can cook Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat
- It’s of Roast beef lunch meat.
- Prepare of Onion hamburger buns (Pepperidge farm).
- It’s of Fritos Mild cheddar cheese room temperature.
- Prepare of Catalina classic kraft.
- Prepare of Arby’s fries for the side.
Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat instructions
- Toast buns.
- Heat lunchemeat in a microwave (I did 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 seconds x3 moving them around, as some of it wasn’t heating up moved them around 3 different times).
- Built sandwiches, meat, then cheese sauce goes on the meat, Catalina dressing goes to the top bun. Heat sandwich in microwave for 10 seconds..