You can cook Lauki gosht using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauki gosht
- It’s 1/2 kg of Meat.
- Prepare of Lauki/ bottle gourd.
- You need of Onion 1 sliced.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 2 chopped.
- Prepare of Ground spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Green coriander.
Lauki gosht instructions
- Add Zeera and ground spice fry onion until light brown.add meat and fry well.
- Add tomatoes and all the spices fry in high flame until the oil separates..
- Now add water when the water starts to boil cover it and cooked until the meat is tender.(Medium flame)..
- When meat is cooked add bottle gourd.and fry in high flame add green chillies.when the oil separates if you want gravy add 1 cup water and cooked in low flame for 5 minutes..
- Add ground spices powder and green coriander. served with parhata.