My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup.
You can have My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Salt snd pepper.
- You need 2 (14.5 oz) of cans crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- It’s 1 cup of milk (optional).
My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup step by step
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat..
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth..
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly..
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve..
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour..