You can have Unforgettable Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Unforgettable Enchiladas
- It’s 8 of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Old El Paso red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of can refried beans.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of bag of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
Unforgettable Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place ground beef in a skillet and season with Lawry's, onion powder, and garlic powder. Brown on Medium-high heat..
- Empty beans into microwavable bowl and heat for 1 minute 30 seconds. Remove and smush/ stir..
- Turn on your griddle and lightly toast your tortillas on medium/high heat. *This prevents a gummy texture in the end..
- Lay out the 8 tortillas for assembly. Equally divide all refried beans between the 8 tortillas, and spread the beans vertically in a line..
- Drain your brown beef, and equally divide onto each tortilla. Spread meat out evenly over your beans..
- Start at one side of your tortilla and completely roll it up. Place all 8 rolled enchiladas into a 13"x9" casserole dish..
- Combine enchilada sauce and tomato sauce into a bowl and whisk to mix. Evenly distribute over tortillas. Make sure to let the sauce get in between the tortillas..
- Bake for exactly 15 minutes in the oven. Remove and evenly distribute cheese on top of enchiladas. It will take the entire 2 cup bag..
- Return to oven for 5 minutes; remove and serve!.