Funtime Pizza with the Grandkids.
You can have Funtime Pizza with the Grandkids using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Funtime Pizza with the Grandkids
- You need 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 1 pound of hard salami.
- Prepare 1 pound of bacon crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of black olive slices.
- You need 1 pound of summer sausage.
- Prepare 1 pound of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 pound of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 pound of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare of To taste grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 pounds of pizza dough we used store bought.
- It’s 1 cup of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce with basil and garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- You need 1 cup of crushed tomatoes.
Funtime Pizza with the Grandkids step by step
- Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit. Brown the bulk sausage. Cut the salami into strips. Slice the summer sausage into thin slices. Get the bacon crumbs, and pepperoni. Set out like a production line..
- Press out the pizza dough you can make personal sized up to full sized. I add Parmesan cheese to my crust then sauce and mozzarella cheese, with olives..
- Make them up into whatever shapes you like then the meats, cheddar cheese and pepperoni on top. Then baked till the crust was firm to touch but tender inside..
- Everyone is different even on the cooking. Some want the pizzas dark brown with a very crunchy crust. Some like them just brown with a firm outside and tender inside crust. Either way I hope you enjoy!!!.