Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare of to taste Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of almond milk or half and half.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked chicken shredded or cubed.
- You need 1 lb of Gnocchi prepared, (I used cauliflower Gnocchi.).
- It’s 2-3 cups of baby spinach or chopped spinach.
Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup step by step
- In a large pot… heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, celery, carrots, garlic and thyme and cook until softened, 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Slowly whisk in the chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan. Slowly whisk in the half and half. Stir in the chicken. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes..
- Add in the prepared gnocchi and spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted..