Tomato soup. Tomato soup with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture.
For the full Tomato Soup Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Find recipes for creamy tomato soup, roasted tomato soup, and more! You can cook Tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup
- You need 4-5 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder (optional).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of corn flour (optional).
- Prepare of Some mixed fresh herbs(optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
Quick and creamy tomato soup with pesto. You can spice this up with hot sauce or chile oil if you like it hot. Warm up with our rich tomato soup recipes. To make the tastiest tomato soup you'll ever experience wait until the tomatoes are at their most ripe and juicy, around September.
Tomato soup step by step
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down.
- Heat up the pan add 1/2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down.
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste.
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilli powder and sugar to it.
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps).
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream.
Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. Served with toasted croutons or alongside a grilled cheese sandwich, it is a very comforting dish that can bring us back to our childhood. With its sweet-yet-tart flavor, it highlights. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how.