Cream of Chicken & Dumpling Soup (Ninja Foodi Version). I have no problem occasionally using the canned condensed soup nor do I pass any judgment on others who use it. I use this cream of chicken soup recipe as a base for making more fully loaded soups, filled out with noodles or rice, and more veggies. Cream of Chicken Soup recipe WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT.
When you just don't have a can of condensed soup you need for a casserole, this quick, easy scratch version of cream of chicken soup can rescue your dinner plans. Chicken or turkey broth, heavy cream, and seasonings are all that you need to make this comforting recipe. Serve this soup as a first course to family or guests, or paired with a sandwich for a filling lunch. You can cook Cream of Chicken & Dumpling Soup (Ninja Foodi Version) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream of Chicken & Dumpling Soup (Ninja Foodi Version)
- You need of Soup.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup).
- It’s 1 of lg onion diced.
- You need 2 stalks of celery diced (or 1 can condensed cream of celery soup).
- Prepare of Chicken (see intro).
- It’s 48 oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 qt of Half&Half.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soup base (chicken flavored).
- You need of Dumplings.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 4.5 cups of unbleached flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
I will show you how to make your own homemade condensed cream of chicken soup. Easy and cheap to make, and no sketchy ingredients that you can't pronounce! Learn how to make condensed cream of chicken soup homemade!! It is super easy, customizable, delicious, and made with natural ingredients.
Cream of Chicken & Dumpling Soup (Ninja Foodi Version) instructions
- Insert the nanoceramic liner. Turn Foodi to Saute Hi and press start. Add stick of butter, diced onion and celery (or soup)..
- Allow to saute until butter is melted and onions start to turn translucent. Add basket over top..
- To the basket, add chicken. Pour broth and water over. Be sure not to pass the max line..
- Put the pressure lid on the Foodi and set valve to seal. Set to pressure cooker hi 20 minutes..
- When done, quick release. Pull basket with chicken out and set in sink to cool. Once cool to the touch, separate meat from bones. Discard skin and bones..
- Add half and half, paprika, soup base, and chicken to the soup, set Foodi to Saute lo-med and stir and let simmer..
- Boil large pot of water on stove..
- Mix all dumpling ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until mostly smooth..
- With a small table teaspoon, scoop half a spoonful of the dumpling mix, hold over pot of water, and slide it off into the pot..
- Repeat, adding about 15 dumplings per batch. Stop adding dumplings to the pot. Wait a minute or so until they float. Wait another minute and remove with a slotted spoon. I like to keep a colander over a bowl next to the pot and put my cooked dumplings in there..
- Repeat until all dumplings are cooked..
- Fill a bowl about 2/3s with dumplings. Ladle soup over top. Serve. (I always serve buttered fresh baked rolls or bread with this.).
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole – chicken, spaghetti, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, butter, seasonings, Parmesan and cheddar cheese -THE BEST! We make this once a month! Cream of chicken soup is a childhood favorite for many people. It usually came in a can in condensed form, which called for mixing it with water to make a bowl of a soup. Most cream of chicken soup recipes use flour as a thickening agent, making them high-carb.