Baked mexican chilli pasta.
You can have Baked mexican chilli pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked mexican chilli pasta
- Prepare 1 cup of ground meat (mutton keema).
- Prepare 1 cup of elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 pack of mexican chilli mix.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet kernel corns.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
Baked mexican chilli pasta instructions
- Golden fry the onion with the chillies, add the meat mixture with tomatoes and spices and cook for 10 min..
- Boil the pasta and drain well, prepare the oven at 350 deg cel, coat the baking tray well with cooking spray then add all the ingredients and spread the cheese on the top layer and bake for 10min..