Dave’s Egg Salad.
You can cook Dave’s Egg Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dave’s Egg Salad
- Prepare 6-8 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 3 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet relish.
- You need of Fresh dill weed to taste.
- It’s of Ground black pepper to taste.
Dave’s Egg Salad instructions
- Boil eggs: place eggs in pot. Fill with cold water until eggs are covered. Bring water to boil. Once water is boiling, remove from heat, cover and let sit for 12 min..
- De shell eggs and chop eggs up in smaller pieces..
- Mix eggs and ingredients in a bowl..
- Let chill and serve..