Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles.
You can have Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles
- You need 100 g of soba noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of green beans.
- Prepare 0.5 lb of pork.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white rice vinegar.
Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles step by step
- Remove the heads of the green beans and cut into smaller pieces..
- Heat up a pan and add olive oil and sugar. When sugar is melt, add pork and stir frequently on medium heat until all the pork are cooked to golden crispy outside..
- On a separate pot, add enough water to cook the soba noodles. Boil the water. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minute. Take the noodles out and set aside for later..
- Mince the garlic..
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the pan. Cook till the onion is translucent..
- Add green beans to the pan, then add water halfway to the surface of the green beans. Lightly place the noodles on top of the green beans. (DO NOT STIR.) Put the lid on and cook on high heat for 7 minutes..
- Remove the lid. If there is still too much water left in the pan, continue cooking on high heat until excessive water is vaporized. If not, turn off the heat and add white rice vinegar and salt. Mix well..
- Delicious braised soba noodles ready to serve!.