You can cook Taco Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 Lb. of Ground Beef (90/10).
- You need 1/2 head of Iceburg Lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado 🥑.
- You need 1 of Campari Tomato 🍅.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Corn (optional).
- Prepare 2 TBS. of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Salsa of your choice (I make my own).
- You need 2 TBS. of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/4 of Serrano Pepper (optional).
- You need of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Taco Salad step by step
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and taco seasoning. Cook in Skillet, breaking it up..
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and cilantro, add to a big bowl. Add shredded cheese and diced avocado. (Add serrano and corn if adding) I just used frozen corn and microwaved it for a minute with a little butter and salt..
- When ground beef is done, transfer to a plate to cool, then add to the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix salsa with sour cream to use as a dressing. Add to the bowl of everything and mix together. Enjoy :).