Ground Pork Porridge.
You can have Ground Pork Porridge using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Pork Porridge
- Prepare 10 of Quail eggs.
- Prepare 5 of dried scallop.
- It’s stalks of Spring onion.
- It’s 10 slices of ginger.
- It’s 1 of century egg.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 500 g of minced pork.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need cubes of Pork.
Ground Pork Porridge instructions
- Boil quail eggs and peeled.Wash rice and put in deep pot.Add water and let it.boil when boiling put in quail egg century egg scallop ginger spring onion stalks mix it and just keep it boiling.Add salt and pork cubes.when its already cook slowly drop the beaten egg and mix..
- You can season it by using sesame oil…black and white pepper and chopped spring onion or seaweed strips vwith sesame seeds..